We’re Hiring, Join Us!
FiO is growing at a rapid pace and we’re look for self-driven individuals to join our team. We are dedicated to building the tools that will help organizations grow and digitalize. Our priorities include creating a work culture for our team that promotes motivation, learning, entrepreneurial spirit, and creativity.
Senior Backend Engineer (NodeJS)
- Designing, developing, coding, and testing program solutions to drive the company’s product business logic.
- Creating precise and future-oriented products that prioritize efficiency and stability.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including software projects and testing personnel, to ensure high-quality results.
- Proactively identifying and resolving system issues while minimizing negative user experiences.
- Opportunities for international travel and collaboration with multinational subsidiaries and customer teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- More than 5 yrs. working experience in related fields.
- Ability to listen, speak, read, and write in English language.
- Strong expertise in following:
- backend development with NodeJS.
- Database Schema, design, and performance optimization; focus on MongoDB、Redis, and SQL.
- Container technology: Kubernetes & Docker
- Cloud service: AWS/GCP
- DevOps: GitLab CI/CD & Shell Script
For more Information:
Benefits of Working At FiO
- Hybrid Working Environment
- Continuing Education Subsidy: We encourage employees to pursue self-growth by participating in further education, attending major domestic and international technical seminars and courses. Subsidies are provided according to company regulations.
- Leave System: We have a leave system that exceeds the requirements of labor laws.
- Regular team dinners and monthly gatherings. The office provides various snacks and coffee drinks for free.
- The work atmosphere is comfortable, and employees are free to use the space after work.